All Policy Quick Briefing
Key Points from Terms and Policies in Kewrator
You will probably find out that the policy document on most sites is way too complicated and difficult to follow. Thus, when we build Kewrator, though not all details may be summarized, we did our best to only capture the key points and organize them as easily as possible. Please read these and understand that by using this site, you are under these contracts binded.
[EULA] End User License Agreement
- By using the site, you are following this policy by KewTea (England company, corporated)
- “Fair use and no abuse” is the essence of idea
- No warranty during beta service (but we are doing our best!) - sudden break-downs or loss of contents(though less than 1%) might happen. We can change the site design and service at any point to improve the business and service.
- Basically, the contents you published are yours & your responsibility. But you allow us to show, transform, edit within our site (you retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you post to)
- [Business] For placement of commercial or intended material, you have to get business license.
We track all behaviors to make the service better. We don’t collect privacy information such as address or DOB.
- Copyright protected materials aren’t allowed unless you get permission from the owner.
- KewTea (Company) do best to keep out copyright infringed posts (we have the right to delete, and delete the user account if we feel required)
- We are following DMCA(Digital Millenium Copyright Act) by US